Join us for the 2016 Community Information
and Resource Fair!
We are contacting you to invite you to exhibit at this fair. If you are interested in displaying your services at a table, networking with other organizations, and providing valuable information to the offender population, please register today: Click to Register for the Community Information and Resource Fair Deadline for registration is September, 9th 2016. Display tables will be provided at no cost to you. Electricity is available upon request however, outlets are limited. We look forward to your participation in this event.
Community Information and Resource Fair
WHEN: Friday · September 16, 2016
TIME: Event -9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Special Opening Ceremony- 9am-10:30
Exhibitor Set Up – September 15th- 6:30p.m. to 7:30p.m. and September 16th- 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 a.m.
Fair opens to public-10:30 a.m-4:00 p.m.
WHERE: Vineyard Christian Fellowship 4950 Bradley Street, Garden City, ID.
Purpose for the Community Information and Resource Fair
· Offer a networking forum for community organizations to promote and learn about transition, re-entry, and support services for offenders returning to the community and those in the community who stand in need of assistance
· Provide case managers, ex-offenders, families, parole/probation officers, volunteers, mentors, and workforce and employment consultants an opportunity to identify and understand available community resources
· Identify offender-friendly resources to enhance existing resource manuals
· Educate the public of the critical need to develop sustainable partnerships to ensure safe communities in Idaho
· Secular and faith-based organizations offering recovery programs, transition and support services
· City, county and state government agencies and law enforcement
· Non-profit organizations providing such items as clothing and bikes to those in need
· Organizations offering self-help programs, food, clothing, housing and referrals
· Community mental health and medical services
· Veterans resources
If you have any questions, please contact either:
3 Oaks Ministries
Idaho Department of Correction